Booking terms and conditions
Before confirming your booking at Langley Dam Glamping please take time to read the information below. It includes essential information regarding cancellation policies and our services at the site, which will assist you with planning your holiday. The primary guest booking the stay must be 18 years of age or over.
- Payment Policy: Full payment is due at the time of booking, or within 48hrs if paying by BACS (our preferred payment method). We do not take part payments as provisional bookings at any time. We accept all major debit/credit cards via paypal on our website. We do not accept cheques.
- Cancellation policy: We have a strict cancellation policy – in the event of cancellation or no-shows we do not offer any refunds. We advise you to ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover any losses you may incur should you need to cancel for any reason. If, in the unlikely event, we have to cancel your stay for any reason before your holiday is due to begin, then you would be able to alter your stay to another future date, or a refund will be offered (this may not be in full depending on how you booked/paid).
- Our Covid cancellation policy – If, due to Covid19 related issues (for example self-isolation or restrictions leading to the closure of our site), you are unable to stay with us, then we would be happy to rearrange your stay for a future date without any financial penalty. Refunds would also be offered, these would be guaranteed to be in full if payment is made by bank transfer. Proof of a positive Covid test result, or request from NHS Track and Trace to self-isolate may be requested.
- Cleaning and Maintenance: We do always ensure your cabin is cleaned before you arrive, however we do expect you to ensure it is kept in a clean and tidy state during your stay. We expect you to remove footwear when entering the cabin (this is essential if your boots are muddy) and there is a boot locker on the porch for outdoor footwear storage. Dogs must be washed and dry before being allowed in the cabins. We use only eco-friendly cleaning products in our cabins and we will provide you with appropriate products and equipment to ensure you are able to maintain the cabin while you are with us. We expect cabins to be left in a similar condition as they are on arrival. If any damage to cabins or equipment occurs during your stay you must inform us as soon as it happens; any damage must be paid for. The management reserve the right to enter and inspect the cabins at any time, and if they are found to be in a poor state then extra charges may be incurred. On departure we expect bedding to be stripped off the beds, bins to be emptied and recycling sorted into appropriate bins, and all crockery/cutlery/BBQ equipment etc to be left in a clean state.
- Parking: One car per cabin is permitted in the glamping carpark – extra cars may be permitted by prior arrangment. You are unable to park right next to your cabin; if you require assistance to get your luggage to your accommodation then please let us know in advance so that we can be on site to assist you. Parking is free of charge. The parking space nearest the footpath gate to the cabins is reserved for disabled guests only.
- Fire Pits and BBQs: All charcoal and logs burnt on site must be purchased from Langley Glamping. They are available at the fishing lodge. No personal BBQs are allowed to be brought onto the site. Do not move the fire bowls from the designated area.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes: Smoking and the use of E-cigarettes is strictly prohibited in the cabins or on the decked area in front of the cabin doors. All cigarette butts must be deposited in the burning fire pit or the tin ash bucket in your BBQ locker. Do not put butts in the cabin bin or discard them around the site at any time.
- Dogs: We welcome well behaved dogs on site in most of our cabins (dogs are prohibited in ‘The Wonneys’ and ‘Bare Bones’ cabins for people with allergies!). There is an additional charge of £10 to cover the extra cleaning. Up to 2 dogs are permitted per cabin. Any dog kept on site must be under control at all times. We are a working farm, and there is likely to be sheep just on the other side of the fence at all times – any injury to, or worrying of livestock, by any dogs on site will not be tolerated and we will ask you to remove your pet immediately should this occur (no refunds will be given in these circumstances, and compensation for any livestock losses will be sought). All dog mess must be picked up immediately and disposed of in the wheelie bins situated in the car park (not in your accommodation bin) – we have dog poo bags available in the fishing lodge. We have provided dog owners with rings to tie your dog’s lead to on the decking areas – if your pooch is muddy they must be washed at the tap next to the fishing lodge and let them dry outside before entering the cabins. Absolutely no dogs on the beds and sofas. Dogs are not permitted to swim in the lake.
- Group Bookings: Group bookings may be accepted on request – please ring to discuss your requirements. We reserve the right to terminate your stay at any time should you be causing disturbance or problems for other residents or our neighbours. Our site is in a rural and tranquil location and we expect all guests to respect this at all times. It is not an appropriate place to stay if you are wanting a wild and noisy/drunken holiday. If you would like to book the whole site for a special occasion then please ring for prices and availability.
- Arrival/Departure: Check in time is between 2 and 6pm. If you are expecting to arrive outside these times then please ring 07711 288350 and we can meet you when you arrive. Check in after 9.30pm is not permitted unless pre-arranged. Check out time is 10am. If you would like a late check out this may be available for a charge of £15, but we reserve the right to refuse the request as it will depend on incoming guests.
- Code of Conduct: We expect all visitors to respect the quiet, unspoilt and tranquil nature of our site. Noise after 10pm must be kept to a minimum. Children must be supervised at all times, especially near the lake. There must be no littering of any kind. We expect you to behave in an appropriate manner with respect for all other guests at all times. We reserve the right to ask you to leave without refund if your behaviour is considered inappropriate or offensive to other guests. There will, at times, be livestock around or moving through the site – be aware of this and ensure you give way to the animals, keep back and remain quiet within the fenced areas when these stock movements are occurring.
- Extra visitors: By prior arrangement only we may allow extra visitors on site during your stay (we reserve the right to refuse the request). All extra visitors must be off-site by 10pm. Under no circumstances must the occupancy of your cabin exceed the maximum permitted and stated on your guest registration form.
- Complaints: If there is anything during your stay that you are unhappy with, then please let us know as soon as it occurs as we would like to resolve any problems before you leave. We take comments and suggestions from our guests very seriously and will endeavour to resolve them if we can.
- Liability: We take no responsibility for any damage that occurs to your property or car whilst on site unless such losses have occurred as a direct result of our negligence. No responsibility will be taken for any personal injuries to yourselves or any of your party. The site is a wild, outdoor environment and it is your responsibility to ensure you take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of yourselves and your family.
- Losses and Theft: All items that are in the cabin on arrival must be left in place. Any losses will incur a charge. Guests must agree to inform us of any damage, excluding reasonable wear and tear, as soon as it occurs, for which reasonable replacement costs may be requested.